Private oasis in elevated position
Offered to the market for the first time in over 20 years, this architecturally designed home is truly something special. Situated with elevated views of the mountains, you are living amongst the treetops in this unique, tranquil location. Sweeping verandahs, open plan living with multiple living areas, a large kitchen overlooking the pool and alfresco entertainment area, everything about this home is high quality.
– 4 bed plus Study, 3 bathrooms
– Fully fitted study in jarrah with air conditioner
– Ensuite has matching marble vanity top and floors (recently resealed) with frameless glass shower and full length window
– Kitchen has double oven and 5 burner stove top (electric)
– Plumbed in refrigerator/freezer, granite benchtops, stainless steel fittings
– House was built in the late 1970’s and has been extensively renovated 1996-1998 with recent improvements such as interior and exterior painting, new plumbing, skylight, lighting (interior and exterior) and polished flooring (Brush Box). New inlaid Brush box flooring in study.
– Original renovations designed by Elizabeth Watson-Brown, architect.
– 3 car garage
– Electric gate upon entry
– Sunken lounge with fireplace
– Salt water pool surrounded by Italian terracotta tiles with white marble inserts. Includes custom made tensioned pool cover.
– Fenced paddock, perfect for a pony
– Elevated 2.5 acres of usable land with established fruiting trees including, Macadamias, Pecan, Bowen mangoes, Neem tree, Soursop, Jakfruit, Grumachamas, Strawberry guava, Kafir lime, Sapote, Chocolate pudding tree, Wampee, Custard apple, Lychee, Pomegranates, Olives (Manzanilllo, UC13A, Frantoio etc), Bush lemon, Jaboticabas, Acerola cherries, Native limes (finger and round limes), Fig, Tropical apples, Tropical pear, Malabar chestnut, Carambola, Feijoias, Grapes, Tamarind, Loquat and Carob trees. Herbs/culinary – Tumeric, Thai ginger, Cardamon, Betal nut, Thai chilli, Bay trees, Cassava, Rosemary, Basil, Chives, Parsley. Rare ornamentals – Dombeya (Winter’s Joy), Frangipani (Blood Red), Colville’s tree, Jacaranda (Magenta colour)
– Wide verandah around the house with spotted gum deck at side of pool.
– Computerized Toro pop-up sprinkler system covers whole property (12 stations, 37 sprinklers).
– Two water tanks
– Solar hot water system
– Termite barrier installed with yearly inspection
– Septic tank
This tranquil location feels miles away, yet is so close to everything. School transport at your door and only 5 minutes to Kenmore. Ireland & Co is proud to present this property to the market. Please call Gillian for any further information.