Eastern Heights classic!
Beautifully maintained – nothing to do but move in! This family home is immaculate and sits on the high side of the street with magnificent views from the front to Mt Walker, all on a private, useable 726sqm block.
Nestled in a tightly held location close to all services and amenities, this is why Eastern Heights is one of our most popular suburbs for families.
Set amongst well established homes, on a large block with side access and plenty of room for a shed and a pool.
Features include :
– Secure Carport and single lock up garage
– 4 Large Bedrooms, 2 with very large floor to ceiling BI’s
– Large family room
– Large entry/mud room
– Functional kitchen with breakfast bar and large butler’s pantry
– Separate living room
– Updated family bathroom
– 9 foot ceilings giving a wonderful feeling of space
– 2 x r/cycle air conditioning units (living + bedroom)
– Ceiling fans throughout- Custom vertical blinds
– Front / back security screen doors
– Fully secure home with Security grills throughout
– Metal adjustable shutters to the front and side of the house
– Excellent mobile phone coverage
– New NBN box ready for connection
– 4 x TV points
– Interconnecting smoke alarms installed
– New sink mixers in kitchen/laundry
– Under sink water filter
– New hot water system installed in Jan 2022
– Outdoor undercover entertainment area – with TV point
– Second toilet and shower outside to entertainment area
– Secure Colorbond fencing encompassing the entire yard (very safe and secure for pets)
– Side access to rear yard
– Large garden shed (2.30 x 3 m)
– Manicured lawns with established fruit trees
– Waterwise cottage gardens
– 1 x 5,000L water tank with pump
– 1 x 3,000L water tank
– Rent appraisal $425 to $450 per week
A brisk walk to Queens & Limestone Parks which host a variety of sporting associations like cricket, AFL, athletics and netball, the show grounds and markets, close to Ipswich Girls Grammar School, Ipswich public and private Hospital and medical precinct and only a short drive to Riverlink Shopping Centre and various Brisbane Street restaurants. A wonderful home in a fantastic location!
5 minute drive to the exciting innovation of the Silkstone Health, Wellness and Services Hub
5 minute drive to East Ipswich Train Station
A family home in a central location to suit every family member’s lifestyle.
Ireland & Co is proud to present this unique property to the market. Call Matt for any further information.